Sandals are the first choice in shoe fashion where I live in California. Wedges are EVERYWHERE!
I love mine and have several pairs to choose from. But… I always need more!
At a recent Wine and Chocolate Stroll in fashionable downtown Danville, women were out in their cute wedges for some guaranteed night fun. I had on my preferred heels, but what I saw, I loved!
I normally choose my colorful wedges for day-wear, however I think I’ll pull out a pair the next time I’m out at night as well!
Here’s to finding the versatile wedge!
Naughty Monkey at Zappos
and my absolute favorite
Of course I’d wear those Cesare Paciotti’s anywhere! But for the casual fun in my downtown, I’d have to choose Naughty Monkey for their flare.
- Walk With Wedges On! (covellifashion.wordpress.com)
- #FashionFriday: Patterned Wedge Sandals (mommieswithstyle.com)
- A Quick Style Guide For Wearing Wedges (dangerouslee.biz)
- Nude Wedges (coquette.blogs.com)
- 9 Wedge Pumps That Are Office AND Happy Hour-Approved (shefinds.com)
- The Wedge Sandal (curatingstyle.com)
- Sneaker Wedges Should Be Banned! (thedailybeast.com)